Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If atheists ruled the world

Hilarious deadpan reenactments of classic FSTDT quotes:



The sad thing is that I saw a couple of those firsthand (truly a milestone in underachievement) at some christian sites. Like the 3 words: "evolution is a lie" LOL!

As a quick stroll through my posts can attest, it's a hobby of mine to collect the paragons of stupidity, frequently with a mocking retort. I guess it just makes me feel good about myself to know that even my tragically mediocre intellect is greatly superior to these ideological wastebaskets. Or maybe I just think it's funny when people do intellectual pratfalls. Either way, these collections of religious craziness are priceless.

1 comment:

Exzanian said...

Some of these "monkeys" in the vid still have pimples and clearly are products of church indoctrination. I got stopped by a JW in the street the other day and was amazed at the answers I had to some of my questions. What it all comes down to is: "There is only one God, there is only one Bible and in any case I have a deep personal conviction". Be warned though, by blowing these types out the sky, you will simply be accused of "straw man caricaturing" Can't win!